CS-SIS Blawgs Committee

Monday, July 18, 2005

Welcome to San Antonio

CS-SIS has been really busy in San Antonio. It's only the 2nd (official) day of the annual AALL conference and already we've had an executive board meeting, a business meeting, and two wonderful presentations!

We still have two roundtables coming up, one on being a webmaster and the other on instructional technology, as well as our annual program planning meeting. We still have three presentations coming up (all on Wednesday -- if you can hang on till the end of the conference you'll learn a lot of wonderful information). Karaoke is tomorrow (yay). And, of course, our breakfast meeting is in just a few minutes! I hope to see you all there and our various events. (I'm sure I forgot something.)

By the way, if you hear me say "the dealer's room", I mean the exhibit hall (old habit, sorry).

1 Comments:

  • Hey Blogger, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
    I have abusiness at home site. It pretty much covers business at home related subjects.
    Come and check it out if you get time :-)
    Best regards!

    By Blogger James Baker, at 3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home